Standard Features and Benefits:
• (OPTIONAL): Rugged solid steel runways with powder-coat
sand finish for additional tire grip
at no extra charge. (OPTIONAL) 20” WIDE RUNWAYS.
• 7,000 LB. LIFTING CAPACITY: Effortlessly
lifts cars, vans and SUV’s.(Optional 9,000LB. available )
• STATE-OF-THE-ART OUTSIDE SLIDER CARRIGE: Advanced geometric design -provides significant
additional strength and stability without sacrificing space.
• POSITIVE LOCKING MECHANISM: Precision-engineered
locking mechanism automatically engages
easy-to-see locks for maximum safety.
• SINGLE-POINT LOCK RELEASE: Releases
all four locks simultaneously. Electric
push button lock release no longer available.
• BEARING IN PULLEY: Most other lift
companies offer brass or plastic sheaves
which are not designed for continuous
lifting cycles and will eventually wear out. The TITAN LIFT uses
ball bearing pulleys that are designed for commercial applications
where one may operate 30 plus cycles per day.
• NON-SAG ROUNDED EDGED DIAMOND PLATE
• RUSTPROOF DRIP PANS: Three FREE with
your TITAN purchase. Pans fit snugly
between tracks to catch oil/fluid drips from vehicle above. Ultra-lightweight
for easy removal.
• LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RAMPS: One pair
free with your TITAN LIFT. Ultra-low
(4” high x 36” long) profile accommodates even the lowest-riding
vehicles! Each ramp weighs only 16 lbs.
for easy removal (steel ramps weigh 45
• EXTRA WHEEL STOPS INCLUDED: Simply
replace the removable ramps with these stops for safe long-term
• PLENTY OF LIFTING HEIGHT: Accommodates
virtually all sport utility vehicles
and mini vans. Ample headroom for doing
underbody work. Std model: 67” clearance on top lock.
SUV model: 77” clearance on top lock.
• TEN DIFFERENT LOCKING POSITIONS: Locks
are positioned at approximately 4 3/8” apart, allowing you
to choose the lifting height that best
fits your needs.
• HEAVY DUTY POWER UNIT: 110V or 220v
power unit at no additional cost.
• 3½” DIAMETER CYLINDER: Smaller cylinders may be overworked
and prone to leakage.
• ½ GAUGE BASEPLATE: Most other lift
companies use a 3/8” gauge base plate. These tend to warp
when welded to the columns when cooling,
thus causing lift to rest uneven on foundation. With the TITAN LIFT ½ gauge
base-plate, the lift will always rest
flush which prevents the lift from swaying.
• POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR
USE: Your choice of red, white, blue or black. Custom colors
also available for an extra charge.
• HEAVY GAUGED AIRCRAFT QUALITY CABLES: Lift
operates on four independent cables rated at 14,500 lbs. each (58,000
lb. combined cable-load capacity).
• EASY INSTALLATION: Do it yourself or
use our nationwide professional installation service
• JACK TRAY – for use with bottleneck jacks for doing wheel/brake work - $95
• ELECTRIC LOCK RELEASE – Allows you to simply disengage all four locks by a push of a button. No need to
hold down the single point lock release level - $1125.00
• CASTERS WITH NEOPRENE-COATED WHEELS – to make the lift portable so you can move it around - $300
• SET OF TWO REMOVABLE SOLID CENTERS – enables you to store bikes, lawnmowers, boxes, etc.
Steel: $850 | Lightweight Aluminum: $985
• EXTRA DRIP PANS - $20 each (Optional: Powder coat steel drip pans - $32 ea.)
• EXTRA ALUMINUM RAMPS – $190 with exchange for steel ramps