Trojan Coil Car Scissor Lift
Trojan Coil Car
Available with 2 or 4 whell drive, 'v' deck or flat top, unlimited choice of pump motor combinations for total versatility in vertical lifts and horizontal direction.
General Applications: Transporting Products, Feeding / Receiving
Typical Markets: Paper & Printing, Metal Working, Automotive & Transportation System Integration / OEM
Typical Applications: The Autoquip Coil Car is built to meet the industry's most demanding coil handling requirements. With the AQ Coil Car. an overhead crane is not needed to make coil-to-mandrel transfers. Low profile units are available and they permit loading of larger coils at normal mandrel heights.
- Maintenance-free bearings, no greasing on pivot points
- Minimal platform deflection
- Extended bearing life
- Zero free fall in case of severed hose -- Safety first!
- Custom-built -- we make our equipment fit your application
- Various materials can be used on the platform to prevent damage to the coil (Polyurethane, poly-snubber rollers, Marine plywood, etc.)
- Fast traversing speed, less time for employees to be standing around
- Heavy duty -- above 8,000 lbs. capacity, 1 1/4" thick steel legs are used
- Replaceable greaseable bearings on traversing axles
- The super torque 5 hp electric motor will satisfactorily operate on any of the following 3-phase voltages: 208, 220, 230, 240, 440, 460, or 480.
- DU lubricated-for-life bearings on all pivot points
- Solid steel legs
- Turned, ground, polished and hard-chromed axle pins
- Maintenance (safety) locks in base-frame
- Factory tested to 110% of capacity
- Double-wire braided hydraulic hoses
- Velocity fuses on cylinders
- Eases coil to mandrel transfer
- Custom designed and built for the application
- All controls are NEMA-12
- Standard traverse speed of 40fpm
- Designed and built in accordance to ANSI MH29.1
Specifications: Capacities - 2,000 to 30,000 lbs.
* CALL FOR QUOTE -- Ordering Info
Back To Top