The Package lift is perfect for low-cost package, tote and bulky load movement from one floor to another. 300 lb. capacity.
Typical Markets: food and beverage, warehouse systems, retail stores, home use, libraries, light manufacturing, storage and retrieval
General Applications: records storage, parts storage, food / drink delivery to upper levels, wine cellars / dumbwaiters, book storage, mezzanine storage offices, multi-level movement of retail goods
Typical Applications: The Package Lift is a compact and economical way to move small, light loads between floors. It can be installed in modular pieces or ordered pre-assembled and is an excellent alternative to a dumbwaiter.
- Reduced installation time and cost · Easier electrical installation · Move load quickly between stops · Takes less floor space · No oil leaks · Low maintenance · Perfect for totes, boxes and packages POWER SUPPLY · 1 1/2 hp mechanical drive with three phase, 230V operating voltage and 24V control voltage.
- Ships with modular enclosures and gates · All controls prewired · 40 feet per minute · Small footprint · Mechanical drive · Simple design · 300 lb capacity OPTIONS · Additional gates for intermediate stops · Factory assembly · Top-mounted motor · Load elevations of 4" or 30" · Unload elevations of 0" or 30" · Surface or pit mounting · Factory pre-wiring · Special colors or coatings
· 1 1/2 HP mechanical drive with three phase, 230V
voltage and 24V control voltage.
· Additional gates for intermediate stops
· Factory Assembly
· Top-mounted motor
· Load elevations of 4" or 30"
· Unload elevations of 0" or 30"
· Surface or pit mounting
· Factory pre-wiring
· Special colors or coatings
* CALL FOR QUOTE -- Ordering Info
Back To Top