PalletPal Spring Actuated
Virtually eliminate lifting, bending, and stretching, the primary causes of back injury. This simple, automatic unit is ideal for most applications. It incorporates a turntable to allow nearside loading and a system of springs and shock absorbers which lower and raise the unit as pallets are built up and broken down, to maintain a constant working height. No power or air supply is required. Pallet loads up to 4,500 lbs can be handled.
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 4500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient loading and unloading height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering action, without overshoot or spring bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Phenolic frame cover (optional).
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend base for free standing stability.
- Leveling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors.
- Free standing, can be easily relocated by fork truck.
|Model Number||Capacity (lbs.)
||Lowered Height (inches)
||Raised Height (inches)
||400 - 4500
||$1,950 - $2,100